Thank you to our listeners who submitted these questions for our latest Glad You Asked episode!
Amy and Michelle share biblical insights on these issues:
- How do you submit to your husband when he isn't leading your family the way he should?
- Should we avoid musicians who perform at conferences given by false teachers?
- Can we serve as board members for public libraries?
- How can I biblically honor my unsaved father when his life choices are far from respectable?
- Should a Christian woman stay in an abusive relationship, whether it is physical, spiritual or emotional abuse?
- How long does it take for wounds from dangerous teachings like the New Apostolic Reformation and Word of Faith movement to heal?
More Glad You Asked podcasts to come! Keep submitting your questions.
Searching for a new church?- Michelle Lesley- Discipleship for Christian Women
Biblical counseling resources- Michelle Lesley- Discipleship for Christian Women
From Victimhood to Victory: Biblically Helping Abused Women Heal- Michelle Lesley- Discipleship for Christian Women
What Your Pastor Needs to Know about the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) - Amy Spreeman, Berean Research
55 Testimonies: Leaving the NAR Church and the Aftermath - Amy Spreeman, Berean Research
More on our website, A Word Fitly Spoken.
Thank you, bless you and Walk Worthy!