November 2, 2020
In this episode, Michelle and Amy take questions from a live audience of women attending the Cruciform 2020 Conference, in their "Glad You Asked" series. Here are the questions:
- I came from a New Apostolic Reformation church and now feel a disconnect between learning theology and feeling or experiencing God, and need advice.
- What do you say to a friend or loved one who is a female pastor?
- As a woman, how would you address discernment issues with your church?
- How do you address those who say they hear God personally outside of Scripture?
- Who is your favorite woman in the Bible?
- How does one find time to fit Bible study in a busy schedule?
- Is there a place in the Bible that says if you can't follow man's law, you can't follow God's law?
- Why it’s OK to participate in non-sinful parts of Halloween (like trick or treat or a church fair) but it’s not OK to do yoga?
Resources for this episode:
YouTube video of this episode, recorded at Cruciform Conference
What your church needs to know about the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) - Amy Spreeman, Berean Research
What is the New Apostolic Reformation - Michelle Lesley- Discipleship for Christian Women
How to talk to your church leaders about false teachers - A Word Fitly Spoken Podcast
The Mailbag: How should I approach my church leaders about a false teacher they’re introducing? - Michelle Lesley- Discipleship for Christian Women
Searching for a new church? - Michelle Lesley- Discipleship for Christian Women
Nine Helps for Starting and Sticking to Daily Bible Study - Michelle Lesley- Discipleship for Christian Women
Women Preaching the Gospel? - A Word Fitly Spoken Podcast
Rock Your Role: Jill in the Pulpit - Michelle Lesley- Discipleship for Christian Women
Christians and Yoga? - Amy Spreeman, Berean Research White Paper
My Response to "Holy Yoga" - Amy Spreeman
When Halloween Comes Knocking - A Word Fitly Spoken Podcast
More on our website, A Word Fitly Spoken
Thank you, bless you and Walk Worthy!